• October 21st, 2017
• 50K, 50M starts at 7 AM
• 20K starts at 7:20 AM
• 50K and 50 M race registration is open now! Click here to register
• 20K race registration opens August 1st, and is limited to first 300 runners.
• All registration closes on October 15th at 11:59pm.
• 50K and 50 M - $85
• 20K - $70
Earlybird pickup at Karen's Store. Get Fit, 1911 S Georgia, Amarillo 4:30pm to 6:00pm Thursday Oct 19, 2017.
Race Day Packet Pickup (only as a last resort). Juniper Campground Finish line area. The start/finish line will be at the South end of the campground.
Pre-Race Briefing and packet pickup Friday Oct 20, 2017 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm at Mack Dick Pavillion in Palo Duro Canyon. (You will not have to pay a gate fee if you are just attending packet pick up. If you want to tour the park, you will have to pay a gate fee.)
* Note we will not be hosting a Friday night dinner program this year.
* No Refunds or roll overs to next year
* If you can not race, someone may take your spot, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
* You may switch from 50K to 50 M or from 50M to 50K, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
Race Day - Saturday, October 21st at Juniper Campground Cut-Off times:
• 50K - 2 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 2 PM.
• 50M - 4 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 4 PM.
Drop Bags - look for signs for designated drop bag area in Juniper
Finish Line Food:
After you finish your race, join us for beef or veggie burgers, beans, and grilled jalapenos provided by the Amarillo National Bank cook team!
Overall - Top Three Male & Female
Masters (over 50) - Top three
Finisher - 50K, 50 M - jacket
Finisher - 20K - cap