• Oct 20th, 2018
• 50M - 7:00 AM
• 50K - 7:00 AM
• 25K - 7:30 AM (this may be run in heats)
25K Registration opens on August 1st and is limited to the first 400 runners. (this may be run in heats)
Race Registration closes on October 14th, at 11:59 PM.
• 50K and 50 M - $85
• 25K - $70
Earlybird pickup at Karen's Store. Get Fit, 1911 S Georgia, Amarillo 4:30pm to 5:30pm Thursday Oct 18, 2018.
Pre-Race Briefing and packet pickup Friday Oct 19, 2018 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm at Mack Dick Pavilion in Palo Duro Canyon. (You will not have to pay a gate fee if you are just attending packet pick up. If you want to tour the park, you will have to pay a gate fee.)
* Note we will not be hosting a Friday night dinner program this year.
* No Refunds or roll overs to next year
* If you can not race, someone may take your spot, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
* You may switch from 50K to 50 M or from 50M to 50K, but you must contact us before October 1st to make that change.
Race Day Packet Pick Up will be held at the Mack Dick Pavilion.
Race Day - Saturday, October 20th at the Mack Dick Pavilion - cut off times are:
50K - 1 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 1 PM.
50M - 3:00 PM - Runners will not be allowed to continue the race from the Start/Finish area after 3:00 PM.
The course closes at 7:30 PM
Drop Bags - look for signs for "drop bags" in the Mack Dick Pavilion area.
Finish Line Food:
After you finish your race, join us for beef or veggie burgers, beans, and grilled jalapenos prepared by Golden Light and underwritten by Amarillo National Bank.
Overall - Top Three Male & Female
Masters (over 50) - Top Three Male & Female
Finisher - 50K, 50 M - jacket
Finisher - 25K - age group winner awards - awards ceremony at 10:30